Friday, June 24, 2011

I Can't Think of a Clever Title!

top: forever 21, bralet: forever 21, shorts: american eagle, shoes: toms


This necklace was a gift but you can get them pretty much anywhere. I am choosing to wear mine as a bow tie because 1. I love octopi, 2. I love bow ties, and 3. I do not have a real bow tie. Yet.

Also, sweet new nail digs. This is a new Finger Paints polish in Art You Wondering? I'm pretty sure it's from their new collection and is exclusively available at Sally Beauty (aka HEAVEN). I like it because it reminds me of a mermaid. I'm crazy. Anywayyyy.

My babies are dying. I got these Toms at the beginning of last summer. Now look at them. That's a lot of love right there. And my big toe.


And here I am in this sweet chair that my dad was given for his retirement or whatever as chair of the Rutgers University Alumni Association. He's kind of a big deal. 

I'm off to mall and stuff now, later I'll probably be blogging about the ones that got away, aka a beautiful pair of Jeffrey Campells that were ON MY FEET but out of my price range. Still crying, can you tell?

Have a wonderful day, loverlies!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Portable tattoo table and Hydraulic tattoo table. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete