Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beautiful Shoes I Couldn't Afford

So I was in Nordstrom the other day with Max and we had nothing to do, so I decided to try on some shoes.


Bad plan, Ciaran.

I tried on the last size nines of these that they had in stock. They fit like a dream, I could actually walk in them, and LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE! In case you're new to my blog, I clearly love Jeffrey Campbell shoes, and the Lita boots are pretty much the ultimate for me. I fell in love and it's a damn shame because I AM BROKE. So if anyone feels like lending me $160...I wouldn't say no.

OH AND THEN THERE WERE THESE:


Beautiful, but they did not come in my size. But I mean, come on:

Some please give me a job. Please. I'll do anything. JUST PAY ME IN SHOES.

xx

1 comment:

  1. It's not only beautiful but also pretty cute and if i have a chance i will buy it and some Orange leather shoulder bag or top fashion Leather tassel bags at cwmalls.co mt to my girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete