Wednesday, June 29, 2011

From that time I went to see MCR

LOOKY WHAT I FOUND!

t-shirt: made by me, jeggings: abercrombie, boots: doc martens, cardigan: american apparel, bandeau: urban outfitters

In March I went to see My Chemical Romance with the Architects and Neon Trees in New York City. The show was great but some extenuating circumstances made it a pretty lame day and I ended up (regrettably) leaving early. Neon Trees were AMAZING and it was a lot of fun to get dressed up and Kill Joy-esque.


I made this shirt the night before the show. It was definitely just a teensy bit inspired by my obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. What? I like it, don't judge me. 


I also had fresh undercuts for the occasion. Looking at this picture, I miss them, but I WILL NOT shave them again. I will be strong and I will continue to grow out my hair. Also, DAMN my bangs look perfect in this picture.


And of course, my Docs. I need new laces for them, this ribbon is getting ratty and I'm over it.

Hope you enjoyed this blast from the recent past.
xx

1 comment:

  1. I believe you must be very exciting at that time, i also want to meet with MCR...So some Black chain strap bag or nice design Black Leather Boston bag will be yours favorite after you check them in cwmalls.com

    ReplyDelete