Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Grad Party Gothabilly

dress: thirfted, sash: american apparel, shoes: Toms

This is what I wore to my good friend's HS graduation party on Sunday. Got this dress a few weeks ago at the Goodwill. I bought it without even trying it on, I knew I needed it, haha. I look a bit of a mess in these pictures but I really liked the outfit. Soon you'll get to see my victory rolls too, hopefully. I've been working on my rockabilly cred.


The ring I have on was a gift from my 10th grade boyfriend that I hadn't worn until now. I like it, so I don't really know why I hadn't. You'll probably get to meet Max soon, actually, since he dresses well and therefore may be allowed to appear as a guest on le blog.

Going to this grad party is part of a chain of weirdness in which I'm realizing that I'm old. I turn twenty in October and am kind of freaking out about it. More about that later though, I suppose.



Well, enjoy. Have a lovely day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment