Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ciaran and Sydney go to a Baby Shower

MEET MY SISTER!
dress: forever 21, shoes: urban outfitters, cardigan: american apparel

This is my older sister, Sydney. We went with our mom (who refuses to be photographed) to our Aunt Leslie's baby shower. Apparently my sister liked me today, because she agreed to be on my blog.
Here, she is asking me why I have pink on my eyes like that. It's iridescent, she wouldn't understand.

Oh and also, CHECK OUT THIS BANGIN' DRESS.


I got it a little while ago and have been meaning to blog about it...
It is so nice and spring-y. I wear it as often as humanly possible, though since I got home I've been pretty much a shorts and a tee shirt kind of a gal. But hey, give me an excuse to dress up and I am a happy blogger.

Hot new thang, accessorizing with bones:


And dogs:

I'm holding Cooper, she's holding Maxine (who is my baby). Oh, and Syd's dress is from F21 as well.



xx


1 comment:

  1. Otworzyła salon kosmetyczny i myślę o tym gdzie kupić aceton kosmetyczny w aptece, profesjonalna lampa do paznokci i jaka najlepsza lampa do paznokci hybrydowych. Gdzie najlepiej szukać takich sprzętów? Czy możecie polecić jakąś hurtownie? Czy warto zamawiać przez Internet? Wybrałam sklep www.newfacebeauty.pl, lampa-lupa.pl/. Salon w Warszawie, zapraszam wszystkich. Rabaty dla klientów z bloga)

    ReplyDelete