Friday, April 1, 2011

Inside All of Us is a Wild Thing

dress: forever 21, tights and socks: hue, shoes: thrifted, sweater: loehmann's, bow tie: thrifted

I just now realized that I wore this dress in my last post. Oops. It's raining and kinda gross today but I decided I wanted to dress nicely, dammit. The socks, which I ended up quite liking here, were originally a ploy for warmth. And I'm quite happy with the mixture of prints I've got going on here.



The bow tie is a clip on that I bought at a vintage sale on campus in the beginning of the year. I haven't worn it a lot lately but when I was looking through my jewelry this morning it seemed like the perfect addition to the outfit.


Also I painted my nails last night and used one of my roommates Hello Kitty stickers to add a bit of fun (and the irony having it place on my middle finger). It has since fallen off but it was fun while it lasted.


And finally, I dyed my hair! It's nice and pinky purpley goodness and I'm quite happy with it :)

Have a lovely day, hope none of you get pranked too bad.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment