Monday, April 11, 2011

Kitty Cat

shirt: thrifted, skirt: h&m, socks: urban, shoes: thrifted

Dressed up cause it's nice out today, though not as warm as I was hoping. Still, was kinda going for the look of an extra in a John Waters movie. Don't think I did so bad. One day I'll do a Wanda inspiration post. Anyway...


Also, it's Admitted Students Day. I was laughing a LOT because tour groups were right outside the huge ass windows where I take my pictures. And then they started to come inside and I looked like this:
because I was trying to get a picture real fast but they started to come upstairs, haha.





And in other news, I am a pretty flamingo.

And the reason for the title here is that I have officially decided to start going by Cat (Ciaran Ann Theresa). Should be a fun experiment in nicknames and my ability to respond to people.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment