Saturday, March 26, 2011

Allergy Eyes

dress: forever21, cardigan: american apparel, socks: hue, shoes: thrifted

I spent an hour babysitting this morning (in a different outfit) and got a ton of dog hair in my eyes, apparently, so they're a little red and puffy. Other than that, I quite like the way I look today. And forgive me wearing the same few things all the time, most of my clothes are back at school and I'm still home.


This cardigan has a problem with staying buttoned, so using a purple safety pin, some black chain I had lying around and a little bit of tape, I made myself a decorative little doodad to keep my sweater closed and add a little flair to my outfit. Or something like that.


I also made myself some new cat pins, which I'm thinking of selling on etsy. I  made this little purple guy and a light pink friend for him. 


Threw in my velvet hair bow for good measure. (American Apparel)


And did a little cat eye and mixed my black Manic Panic lipstick with my purple (Va Va Violet by Revlon) to deepen up the look a bit. I do what I can. 

Off to see War Horse in New York! Should be an all around good time. Have a lovely day, readers.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment