Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In Which I am a Cat

tank top: free people, sweater: crash bang boom, skirt: h&m, socks: urban outfitters, shoes: thrifted

It's raining, so I apologize for the indoor pictures with shitty lighting, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I bought this cardigan yesterday on a trip to South Street at the store Crash Bang Boom, which is pretty much my favorite place in Philly. The woman who works there (I'm pretty sure she's the manager) is really awesome and she's always super nice and friendly and she isn't afraid to strike up a conversation about anything. I feel a little bit ridiculous in a red cheetah print sweater, but I love it and it's just too ridiculous to pass up. 


My pins were purchased at the Wooden Shoe, which is an anarchist bookstore, also on South Street. I also picked up a little comic-zine which I'll probably do a post about later, it's pretty great. Also, I've taken to wearing this bandanna around my neck like so. I like to think it has a rockabilly edge, though my mom says I look like a cowboy.


Here you can see my makeup. And my cat ears.



So here's what I look like today. Hope it's a good one xx

No comments:

Post a Comment