Monday, January 17, 2011

Yellow Skull

lace shirt: forever 21
tank top: h&m
pants: loehmann's
boots: doc martens
sweater: american apparel
collar: home made
purple bow: forever 21

back in action at Sarah Lawrence. I was going to post my outfit from yesterday but I looked like a creepy demon in my pictures so I decided against it. my docs have been serving me well on my snowy campus, even though they're not the warmest shoes in the world. I'm about to head out to get something to eat, so I'll keep this post brief. stretchy pants = most comfortable thing in the world. some day I'll get a picture of the seams on these pants because they're rad. so anyway, here are some detail shots. enjoy.

up close of my collar from yesterday's outfit.


you can kind of see my undercut in this picture, it is currently an abomination and will be recut as soon as I can get in touch with my friend Chris, who has clippers.should be super fun times. also, I cut my bangs on a whim this morning because that's how I do things. they're barely different but...yeah.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment