Saturday, January 15, 2011

and here's the rest of my outfit


skit: urban outfitters
tights: urban outfitters
shoes: good will
jacket: gift
shirt: old navy
bow: gift

today is my last day of winter break. tomorrow I head back to Sarah Lawrence. my real home. this is the porch at my house in new jersey, that's one of my cats in the background. while I'm home, any indoor outfit posts will probably be taken here. I'll have to find a good place at school. so yeah, here this is.



sweater: old navy

here are some detail shots. the shirt is sheer so when i'm home I wear a tank under it. at school i'd just wear a black bra under it. also, the picture of my velvet bow is an abomination. it'll be nice to have a roommate to help me with detail shots. enjoy my outfit, because it's, clearly, very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment