Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bummin' in the Snow

flannel: thrifted, cardigan: american apparel, neckalce: gift, jeggins: abercrombie, boots: i forget...

Last night we got massive amounts of snow up here and I ended up spending the night at a friends instead of trying to trek home in the crazy blizzard. She gave me this necklace as my belated Christmas gift and we had a good ol' time. The past few days it's been really snowy and cold and I haven't felt like looking cute at all because I have been all kinds of grumpy. Today I figured my outfit was, while very comfy, good enough to post. This is a look at what I'm wearing when I'm not all goth all the time. 

my boots lookin' goofy

my new baby typewriter necklace. I may not be a big gold wearer but I am in love.

my hair lookin' derpy in a little bun

and finally, me looking a little crazy with my ugly doll.

Have a great day everyone, enjoy the frigid weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment