Thursday, July 14, 2011

Until the Very End

(here is my advanced apology for my shitty webcam quality)
jeans: abercrombie, shirt: made by me, sweater: victoria's secret, shoes: crash bang boom, snitch necklace: etsy, deathly hallows necklace: gift


This is what I'm wearing tonight to the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part two. Just like every year, my sister and I made shirts. My dad also has one. Later, I'll also put on my Dark Mark temporary tattoo (also purchased on etsy) and grab the wand I made myself and get to theater three hours early.


My nails look kinda weird here, but I did a reverse French manicure in Ravenclaw colors.
 RAVENCLAW FOREVER!


My shirt dedicated to a particularly lovely character, though I don't want to say who because it's a bit of a spoiler for those of you weenies who haven't read the book. You can't really tell but it's all glitter, and I leave silver glitter everywhere I sit. Awesome.


My new creepers! And awkward socks, haha. I love these babies though, and hopefully they are just the first of many pairs to come.


And here I am, derpin' all over the world.
To those of you going tonight, enjoy the movie. 

xx


1 comment:

  1. That's color not as colorful as usual but after you wear it also very beautiful. So Croco embossed leather bags and same design style Chain strap shoulder bag you will love them!

    ReplyDelete