Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This One's for Kaela.

shirt: old navy, skirt: h&m, tights and socks: i forget, shoes: dsw

This is the outfit I wore yesterday but was too lazy/busy to get around to posting. The story behind the title is the story behind the outfit too. Yesterday was the anniversary of the death of a young girl I went to school with who's family has meant a lot to me over the years. While no one who didn't know Kae or who didn't go to my high school would have understood, I honored her memory, as has become an annual tradition, by wearing her favorite color and mine, purple. My bright purple legs looked like nothing more than a fashion statement to the people who saw me, but the tights were for Kaela.

Have a good day, readers, whoever you are. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment